University Of Houston-Victoria
University of Houston System at Sugar Land
14000 University Boulevard
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
|Work Telephone:||281-275-3300||Work Email:||email@example.com|
- Ph.D. University of Texas-Pan American, Business Administration, 2009
- M.B.A. University of Houston- Victoria, Business Administration, 2004
- B.A. Yarmouk University, Accounting, 2001
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Finance, University of Houston-Victoria (2009 - Now)
- Adjunct Faculty (Finance), University of Houston-Victoria (2008)
- Research Assistant, University of Texas-Pan American (2004 - 2008)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Al-Nasser, O. (2010). How does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth? The Role of Local Conditions.. Latin American Business Review, 11(2), 111-139.
- Al Nasser, O. & Garza-Gómez, X. (2009). Do Well Functioning Financial System Affect the FDI Inflows into Latin America?. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 29, 60-75.
- Al Nasser, O. , Mendonça, M. & Sachsida, A. (2009). The openness-inflation puzzle: Panel data evidence.. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 28, 169-181.
- Al Nasser, O. (2007). The Determinants of the U.S. Foreign Direct Investment: Does the Region Matter?. Global Economic Review, 1(36), 37-51.