University Of Houston-Victoria
|Work Address:||University of Houston System at Sugar Land
14000 University Boulevard
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
|Work Telephone:||281-275-3300||Work Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Ph.D. Lehigh University , Business and Economics, 1999
- M.S. Lehigh University, Economics, 1995
- D.P.A. Academy of Management at the Council of Ministries of the Republic of Belarus, Management and Organization, 1993
- D.P.A. Gomel University, Labor Economics, 1987
- Management of the Enterprise in the Market Economy
Relevant Teaching Experience
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Adamchik, V. A. (2010). Concentration and competition in the Belarusian Banking Industry: An Empirical Analysis. The Business Studies Journal, 2(1), 1-18.
- Metghalchi, M. & Adamchik, V. (2009, Summer). The Performance of the European Stock Indices. The Business Review, Cambridge, 13(1), 68-73.
- Metghalchi, M. & Adamchik, V. (2008, Summer). The Performance of Filter Rules for the Norwegian Stock Index. The Business Review, Cambridge, 10(2), 54-59.
- Adamchik, V. A. (2007, December). The Dynamics of Educational Wage Premia for Female Polish Workers Over Transition. The Business Review, Cambridge, 9(1), 147-152.
- Adamchik, V. A. & King, A. E. (2007). Labor Market Efficiency in Poland: A Stochastic Wage Frontier Analysis. International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 1(2), 41-50.
- Adamchik, V. A. & Hyclak, T. J. (2006). Accumulated Human Capital, Unemployment, and Sugsequent Wages. The Journal of Applied Business Research, 22, 1-14.
- Adamchik, V. A. (2005, December). Do Large Firms Pay More?. The Business Review, Cambridge, 4(2), 23-28.
- Adamchik, V. A. & Bedi, A. S. (2003). Gender Pay Differentials during the Transition in Poland. Economics of Transition, 11(4), 697-726.
- Adamchik, V. A. , Hyclak, T. & King, A. (2003). The Wage Structure and Wage Distrubition in Poland, 1994-2001. International Journal Of Manpower, 24(8), 916-946.
- Adamchik, V. A. & Bedi, A. S. (1999). Wage Differentials Between the public and the private sectors: evidence from an economy in transition. Labour Economics.
- Adamchik, V. A. (1999). The effect of Unemployment Benefits on the Probability of Re-employment in Poland. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics.
- Adamchik, V. A. (1998). Benefits & Other Factors Affecting the Sustainability of Unemployment in Poland. Labour.
- Adamchik, V. A. & King, A. A. (2006). Assessing Labor Market Inefficiency in Poland: Preliminary Results from the Stochastic Wage Frontier Analysis. the Global Conference on Business and Finance, 2(1), 12-16.
- Adamchik, V. A. & Hyclak, T. J. (2005). Is Human Capital Accumulated Before Permanent Job Loss Valued by New Employers?. International Business & Economic Research Conference.
- Adamchik, V. A. & Hyclak, T. J. (2004). Determinants of Job Search Success as Measured by Post-Unemployment Acceptance Wages During the Transition in Poland, 1994-2001. EALE (European Association of Labor Economists) Annual Conference, 46.
- Adamchik, V. A. (2004). Returns to Education for Polish Women, 1994-2001. SUV (Czechoslovak Society of Arts and Sciences) World Congress in Olomouc .
- Adamchik, V. A. (2001). Persistence of the Gender Pay Differential in a Transition Economy. EALE (European Association of Labor Economists) Annual Conference.