University Of Houston-Victoria
|Work Address:||University of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||email@example.com|
- Ph.D. University of Central Florida, Computer Science, 2002
- MA University of Central Florida, Computer Science, 2001
- MA National University of Singapore, Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering, 1997
- B.A. Xi'an Jiaotong University, Electrical Engineering, 1995
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Associate Professor, University of Houston - Victoria (2004 - Now)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Florida Gulf Coast University (2003 - 2004)
- Software Engineer, SES, Inc. (2002)
- Software Engineer Internship, Adaptec Inc. (2001 - 2002)
- Graduate Research Assistant, University of Central Florida (1998 - 2001)
- Research Staff, National University of Singapore (1997 - 1998)
- Graduate Research Assistant, National University of Singapore (1996 - 1998)
- Software Engineer, Xi'an Datang Telecom Corporation (1995 - 1996)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- May, S. & Zhu, Q. (2010). A Web Accessibility Assessment on the Texas Public School System. Journal of Universal Access in the Information Society (UAIS), 9(1), 87-96.
- Zhu, Q. , Qiao, y. & Tan, s. (2009). A Robust High-order Mixed L2-Linfty Estimation for Linear-in-the-Parameters Models. Journal of Scientific Computing, 38(2), 185-206.
- Zhu, Q. , Qiao, Y. & Tan, s. (2008). A High-order Recursive Quadratic Algorithm of Linear-in-the-Parameter Models. Journal of Circuit, Systems, and Computers, 17(2), 1-28.
- Zhu, Q. , Gelenbe, E. & Qiao, Y. (2008). Adaptive Prefetching Algorithm in Disk Controllers. Performance Evaluation, 65(5), 382-395.
- Zhu, Q. & Polianskaia, G. (2007). A Comparison of Traditional Lecture and Computer-mediated Instruction in Developmental Mathematics. Research & Teaching in Developmental Education, 24(1), 63-82.
- Zhu, Q. & May, S. (2009). A Survey of the Texas Public School System Websites' Accessibility Errors and Solutions. 6th International Conference on Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Systems and Applications, 2, 114-119.
- Zhu, Q. & Wan, Y. (2008). A Case Study of Using Virtual Labs in Online Wireless Networking Technology Classes. 2nd TCEA Educational Technology Research Symposium, 158-168.
- Wan, Y. & Zhu, Q. (2007). The Impact of Legal Challenges on the Evoluation of Shopbots and Metabots. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Legal, Security and Privacy Issues in IT, 145-152.
- Zhu, Q. , Qiao, Y. & Tan, s. (2007). A Robust High-order Dual Minimum Algorithm. International Conference on Scientific Computing, 81-86.
- Zhu, Q. , Polianskaia, G. & Murphy, D. (2007). An Assessment between Traditional Lecture and Computer-mediated Instruction in Developmental Mathematics. 1st TCEA Educational Technology Research Symposium, 185-193.
- Zhu, Q. , Tan, S. & Qiao, y. (2006). A Robust High-order Recursive Quadratic Algorithm for Linear-in-the-Parameters Models. 17th The International Association of Science and Technology for Development (IASTED) on international Conference on Modeling and Simulation, 476-481.
- Zhu, Q. , Tan, S. & Qiao, Y. (2005). A High-order Recursive Quadratic Learning Algorithm. Proc. The International Conference on Computational Science, 3514, 90-98.