University Of Houston-Victoria
|Work Address:||University of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Ph.D. Purdue University, Seventeenth Century British Literature, 1981
- M.A. SUNY at New Paltz, English, 1973
- B.A. Concordia Senior College, Pre-Theology, 1971
- A.A. Concordia Junior College, Pre-Theology, 1969
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Professor of English, University of Houston (1982 - Now)
- Teaching Assistant, Purdue University (1975 - 1981)
- Teaching Assistant, SUNY at New Paltz (1972 - 1973)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Jaeckle, D. P. (2011). The Realized Eschatology and Sweet Style of Jacob Bauthumley. Journal of Religious History.
- Jaeckle, D. P. (2011). Interpersonal Ethics in Ursula K. Le Guin's The Dispossessed. Anarchist Studies.
- Jaeckle, D. P. (2009). Rich's Address. explicator.
- Jaeckle, D. P. (2009). Embodying Anarchy in Ursula K. Le Guin's The Dispossessed. Utopian Studies.
- Jaeckle, D. P. (2007). The Sixth Sense in Cleveland's The Hecatomb to his Mistress. Notes and Queries.