Skip to Main Content
UHV Logo
University of Houston-Victoria

University Policies Governing Student Life


Students are issued a student identification (ID) card, known as Paw Pass. This ID card provides access to many resources by and available through the University such as dining hall meals, building access to residence halls, use of the University library, and can be used for entrance and discounts (when applicable) to certain university events such as athletic events.

Students are responsible for maintaining a current ID card for the entire duration they are affiliated with the University of Houston-Victoria and are responsible for the safekeeping of their ID card. Replacement cards can be requested in the Student Billing and Card Services Office.

No one other than to whom the card is issued may use the ID card for any reason. The Paw Pass is the property of the University of Houston-Victoria and may be revoked at any time by the University.

Dates & Events

UHV Calendar of Events

Calendar Icon


UHV Newswire

News Icon