University Policies Governing Student Life


To schedule any activity other than classes and laboratories, a request for space allocation should be made to the responsible office as shown in the UHV Policy H1, Facilities and Grounds Usage. The complete policy ( can be viewed online. Recognized student organizations wishing to reserve campus facilities should first submit a Building Use Form to the Student Life & Services Office who will then schedule use of the facility with the appropriate office.