Student Support and Services
Career Services serves UHV students and alumni through various stages of career development. Services can be accessed online at www.uhv.edu/careerservices and include:
- Career Guidance
- Online Job Search
UHV’s CareerLink! (www.myinterfase.com/uhv/student)
Students and alumni can search for jobs and internships and post resumes. Employers can post internship opportunities and perform student searches to match students’ career interests with employers’ hiring needs. CareerLink provides automatic e-mail notification to students about job postings and enables students to apply for jobs online.
- Students searching for on-campus and part-time jobs are encouraged to meet with Career Services staff to discuss how to search for and apply to posted jobs
- Resume/Cover Letter Review
- Career Management and Development through online workshops and links
Additional services offered include
- Career Fairs
- Special Events such as Employer Information Sessions, Employer Panels and more.
- Interview practice sessions
- Face-to-face consultations
Students and alumni are invited to visit Career Services located on the first floor of University West, Room 133. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Phone number: 361-570-4369 or 361-570-4378.