Please read the information below regarding your hood.
- You do not wear your hood into the ceremony.
- You will carry your hood into the ceremony draped over your left forearm with the colors closest to your left wrist.
- The button hook should be draped in front with the point hanging toward the floor.
- You will continue to carry your hood until you reach the stage.
As you step on the stage, you will hand the dean your hood in the following manner:
- With your right hand, grasp the hood near the point and hand it to the dean.
- Turn and face the audience.
- The dean will place the hood over your head.
- Once you have been hooded, turn and shake the dean's hand, then proceed to the President and shake his hand.
Your hood color is determined by the degree you will be receiving.