24 hours. 1440 minutes. Every second counts.
On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, UHV is challenging all alumni, friends, students, parents, faculty, and staff to make a contribution to UHV in support of global #GivingTuesday. Help UHV build a brighter future by making a gift to support the UHV department or program of your choice. #UHVgivingtuesday runs from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on November 29th, giving you 24 hours to make a difference. Are you up for the challenge?
What is #GivingTuesday?
We give thanks on Thanksgiving. We get great deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. On #GivingTuesday, we give back. This global day of giving kicks off the charitable season and challenges communities across the world to celebrate generosity by giving. At UHV, we challenge you to support Victoria’s university with a gift of any size. Every donation strengthens the possibilities of our future and our students.
How can I give on November 29th?
Giving online is easy! Please consider giving a gift of any amount to one of the areas below:
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education, Health Professions and Human Development
- General Scholarship Fund
- UHV Athletics
- American Book Review
- UHV Annual Alumni Fund
- UHV Library
- Explore many other ways to support UHV online
In addition to online gifts, here are three other convenient ways to give:
- Call us! Our staff is happy to assist and may be reached at 361-570-4812.
- Visit us! Visit with us and drop off your donation in the Office of University Advancement located on the UHV campus at 3007 N. Ben Wilson, Victoria, TX 77901. Our office is in the University Center building, Suite 300.
- Stop by an on-campus #UHVgivingtuesday booth! We will have several #UHVgivingtuesday booths located across the UHV campus on November 29th. Stop by to make your donation and take an #UNselfie!
How can I help get the word out about #UHVgivingtuesday?
- Share a #UHVgivingtuesday graphic to share on your social media pages and encourage others to participate:
Share the excitement by posting on social media using #UHVgivingtuesday
Share an #UNselfie!