Skip to Main Content
UHV Logo
University of Houston-Victoria

Facilities Forms and Reports

  • Alcoholic Beverage Use Form 
    This form is used to request the ability to serve alcoholic beverages on campus.
  • Facilities and Grounds Reservation Form‌ 
    This form is used to reserve facilities at the University of Houston-Victoria
  • Key/Locks Request
    This form is used to request keys to the University. The completed form is submitted to the Director of Facility Services.
  • Room Set Up Form 
    This form is used to request a non-standard room set up for functions and for any use of the multi-purpose room.
  • Service Request Form 
    This form is used to submit a service request to Facilities Services.
  • Energy Report
    University of Houston-Victoria Energy Conservation Plan

Dates & Events

UHV Calendar of Events

Calendar Icon


UHV Newswire

News Icon

Contact Us

University Of Houston-Victoria
3007 N. Ben Wilson, Victoria, TX 77901

877-970-4848 Texas Toll Free

Request Information about UHV

Get Info

Social Networks

    LinkedIn icon  UHVconnect icon  YouTube icon  Jag Sync icon  Pinterest icon