Student Orientation to Online Courses and Blackboard:If you are a first-time online student, you may also find this information helpful in your preparations to be more successful in your online courses. The Blackboard On Demand Learning Center provides:
- General information about being an online learner
- Technology requirements and helpful troubleshooting tips
- Overview of the tools used in Blackboard
- Technical support resources available to online learners
- Other student resources, such as testing and tutoring and library services.
Additional information will be made available on this page, so don't forget to check back regularly for updated information.