Students MUST take all TExES certification exams PPR (EC-6 & 4-8, 7-12 cert, ), Core Subjects (EC-6 & 4-8 cert) and/or Content Exams (7-12 cert) PRIOR to beginning their student teaching semester.
Here are some helpful links for our current students. We will update this list as needed, so please let us know what is missing! Email us at email@example.com
- Advisors - Faculty advisors for graduate and undergraduate students
- Certification Staff - Certification analysts and degree plan counselors
- Course Catalog - A complete list of all courses offered by the UHV and the School of Education, Health Professions, and Human Development (by Instructional Area)
- Internship - Information for those interested in doing internships in the Post-Baccalaureate or VOICE certification programs
- Student Teaching - Information and forms for those who will be student teaching at UHV
- Purchasing Textbooks - To determine which textbooks are required for your courses, search the Victoria College Bookstore's database online.
- Tutoring and Testing Services - Links to tutoring and testing services from the UHV Academic Center
- Online Course Login - Support information and login to your online courses (online courses currently utilize Blackboard/Learn 9)
- Academic Programs - The School of Education, Health Professions, and Human Development offers a variety of academic programs designed to meet your needs.
- Course Schedules - Links to current course schedules offer by SoEHD.