Undergraduate students are assigned a faculty advisor when their degree plan is prepared. All undergraduate students should receive an official degree plan for signature during their first semester of courses at UHV. Students are assigned advisors even if they are not yet accepted to the Teacher Education program.
VOICE students and Post-Baccalaureate students are assigned a faculty advisor as soon as they are accepted to the education program.
Graduate students who have been fully accepted to the graduate program are assigned a faculty advisor upon acceptance to the program.
Once assigned, the advisor’s name and contact information is listed on the student’s PeopleSoft account. Students are encouraged to establish a working relationship with the faculty advisor early in their program.
- Amy Rose, Undergraduate, Katy 281-396-3723
- Reese Alexander, Graduate, Katy 281-396-3721
- Carmen Rodriguez, Undergraduate, Victoria Area 361-570-4264
- Becky Townsend, Undergraduate, Victoria Area 361-570-4261
- Keri Waligura, Graduate, Victoria Area 361-570-4261
- Deborah Westbrook, Coordinator EPO, Victoria Area 361-570-4853
All Nursing Students
- Norma Hinojosa, Mgr. Student Recruitment/Marketing, Nursing, 361-570-4373