Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Attend one of our upcoming workshops, conferences, or register for a certificate program to:
- further your career
- receive Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits or
- expand your parental toolbox used to champion your student.
Current CPE Credits for Teachers events are listed below. Looking for particular program or certificate? Request more information about the degree or program that aligns with your career goals.
Continuing Professional Education Credits for Teachers
The School of Education, Health Professions, and Human Development at the University of Houston- Victoria is approved and registered by the State Board of Education and the Texas Education Agency as a CPE provider. We offer a growing library of Continuing Professional Education Credits for Teachers. Past events trained teachers, future teachers and parents on topics including Mathematics, Special Needs and Literacy. Future workshops and events feature Science, Mentoring and more. Register for one today!
- Co-Teaching Getting It Right - Workshop -July 28, 2016
(6 hours CPE credit ) Register Now
- Biological Science Curriculum Study - Science Teacher Professional Development Workshop - July 18-21
Filled (16 science teachers earning 32 hours CPE credit)
- Victoria Crossroad Council for Mathematics Educators -November 5, 2016
(7 hours CPE credit )