- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or evaluation of international degree showing the equivalent
- GPA of 2.75 in last 60 hours of college work
- Letter of standing for those who previously participated in an Educator Prep Program (EPP) Student must be in good standing with EPP to be admitted to VOICE
- TSI complete or accepted to UHV graduate program
- Maintenance of 2.75 GPA in VOICE classes throughout enrollment in the program
- Passing score on TExES content exam for relevant certification area.
- Attend an orientation meeting at the beginning of the first semester in the program
- Eligibility to take the PPR All Certification Areas
Eligibility to take the PPR All Certification Areas
After completion of CUIN 6312, CUIN6314, CUIN 6320 and FEDU 6323 with passing grades students are required to complete the following steps in the order they are numbered: Note you can take the PPR in your last semester of course work however you will not be able to register until you are in the last month of that semester. So for example if you are taking your last classes from the list above in the Fall you will be able to register for the PPR in November.
- Complete the PPR T-Cert Review found at this site: http://pact.tarleton.edu/TCERT/ .
- You will need a TEA ID number to register for the T-Cert site. If you do not already have one you can go to: https://secure.sbec.state.tx.us/SBECOnline/login.asp
- Submit your certificate of completion of the PPR T-Cert Review Dr. Andria Young, TExES Academy coordinator. email@example.com
- Complete the Practice PPR. Note, if you complete the practice PPR prior to completing the T-Cert PPR review you will be asked to take the practice test again.
- Obtain confirmation from TExES Academy Coordinator that you have met all criteria and are approved to register for the official PPR.
- Complete TExES approval form and submit to EPO.
- A EPO representative will contact you with information on registering with ETS once your approval form has been processed. Register for and take the official PPR test.
If a student fails the official PPR they are required to complete an individualized tutorial as recommended by the TExES Academy Coordinator
Get Started NOW!
For more information, please contact us at:
877.970.4848 x371 (toll free)