End of Course Evaluations
|UHV School||Term||*Evaluation Start||*Evaluation End|
|School of Education||8W1 SP13||02-22-2013||03-01-2013|
|School of Education||REG SP13||04-24-2013||05-03-2013|
|School of Education||8W2 SP13||04-24-2013||05-03-2013|
|School of Nursing||8W1 SP13||02-18-2013||03-01-2013|
|School of Nursing||REG SP13||04-22-2013||05-03-2013|
|School of Nursing||8W2 SP13||04-22-2013||05-03-2013|
|School of Business Administration||REG SP13||04-15-2013||04-26-2013|
|School of Arts & Sciences||8W1 SP13||02-17-2013||03-01-2013|
|School of Arts & Sciences||REG SP13||04-14-2013||04-26-2013|
|School of Arts & Sciences||8W2 SP13||04-21-2013||05-03-2013|
All end-of-course evaluations will be completed using Digital Measures, an online course evaluation tool.
- Access to the UHV Digital Measures Course Response system for UHV students is available at https://www.DigitalMeasures.com/Login/UHV/Student.
- Access to the UHV Digital Measures Course Response system for UHV faculty is available at https://www.DigitalMeasures.com/Login/UHV/Faculty.
Each semester, you will receive emails from Digital Measures with additional information about the evaluation process, including your log-in information and evaluation dates.
There are several reasons why UHV decided to conduct course evaluations this way instead of using Blackboard or in-class evaluation forms:
- This process is completely anonymous. No evaluation information will be available until after course grades are posted.
- All course evaluations will be available in one place, and you will be able to complete the evaluations when it is convenient for you.
- Instructors will receive evaluation results in a timely fashion, so the feedback you provide will be available when they start planning their courses for the next semester.
We encourage all of you to participate in this very important process. Your feedback is a critical part of the teaching and learning partnership.
NOTE: If you delete the email from Digital Measures, you can access your course evaluations by clicking on the appropriate link on the left and logging in using the same username and password you use for your UHV student email.
* We recommend students and faculty review this website/web page regularly as updates can occur without notice.