Employee Standards of Conduct
Employees of the University of Houston-Victoria are public servants and employees of the State. University employees have a responsibility to the public to adhere to the highest ethical standards in the performance of duties.
The laws, policies and guidelines set forth below are the framework for the ethics and standards of conduct expected of University employees.
- UHS Board of Regents Policy 57.01, Code of Ethics
- UHS Board of Regents Policies: Section VI - Administration and Finance: § 57.08 Conflicts of Interest (scroll down to § 57.08)
- UHS Administrative Memorandum 02.A.29, Ethical Conduct of Employees (scroll to policy 29)
- University Policy C-8, Employee Standards of Conduct
- Financial Aid Employee Conflict of Interest Certification
- Texas Ethics Commission's Guide to Ethics Laws for State Employees
This information is intended to familiarize you with the standards that govern your conduct as a state employee. If you are in need of further guidance, you are encouraged to consult with your unit supervisor, the Director of Human Resources or the campus Institutional Compliance Officer. The State Ethics Commission (http://www.ethics.state.tx.us or toll free 1-800-325-8506) also offers help and guidance.
Student Worker Orientation - 1/27/2015
Rotaract Organization Interest Meeting - 1/27/2015
Boosting Your Productivity with Excel - 1/28/2015
Hot Cocoa Connection - 1/28/2015
OSHA Compliance and Record-keeping - 1/28/2015
Managing Chaos and Pressure at Work - 1/28/2015UHV Newswire
UHV earns grant to study human-robot interaction - 1/22/2015
UHV Center for the Arts opens for spring classes - 1/22/2015