Employee Standards of Conduct
Employees of the University of Houston-Victoria are public servants and employees of the State. University employees have a responsibility to the public to adhere to the highest ethical standards in the performance of duties.
The laws, policies and guidelines set forth below are the framework for the ethics and standards of conduct expected of University employees.
- UHS Board of Regents Policy 57.01, Code of Ethics
- UHS Board of Regents Policies: Section VI - Administration and Finance: § 57.08 Conflicts of Interest (scroll down to § 57.08)
- UHS Administrative Memorandum 02.A.29, Ethical Conduct of Employees (scroll to policy 29)
- University Policy C-8, Employee Standards of Conduct
- Financial Aid Employee Conflict of Interest Certification
- Texas Ethics Commission's Guide to Ethics Laws for State Employees
This information is intended to familiarize you with the standards that govern your conduct as a state employee. If you are in need of further guidance, you are encouraged to consult with your unit supervisor, the Director of Human Resources or the campus Institutional Compliance Officer. The State Ethics Commission (http://www.ethics.state.tx.us or toll free 1-800-325-8506) also offers help and guidance.
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 9/4/2014
UHV / American Book Review Reading Series - 9/4/2014
Volunteering Open House - 9/4/2014
Blood Drive - 9/10/2014
De Leon Symposium - 9/13/2014
Saturday Book Break - 9/13/2014
IRS to present business tax updates at UHV meeting - 08/28/2014
UHS student regent spends day at UHV - 08/22/2014