To promote and support a culture at the University of Houston-Victoria which builds compliance consciousness into the daily activities of University personnel and encourages employees to conduct University business with honesty and integrity.
- Promote standards, procedures and business practices that help ensure compliance with laws, regulations and university policy;
- Identify and assess external compliance and fraud related risks;
- Ensure that activities posing the greatest risks are properly managed by the appropriate individuals;
- Provide employees with the training necessary to understand the compliance and fraud issues relevant to their positions and their fiduciary responsibilities as state employees;
- Prevent fraud and reduce opportunities for fraud;
- Encourage employees to report suspected fraud or other matters of institutional non-compliance, providing avenues to do so confidentially without fear of retaliation;
- Provide positive assurances to executive officers, auditors and the Board of Regents of an effective and viable compliance and fraud prevention program.
Fall Education Job Fair - 12/5/2013
Saturday Book Break - 12/7/2013
Meet the Franchisor Forum - 12/10/2013
Customer Service - 12/12/2013
Quickbooks - 12/13/2013
ACS - Relay for Life - Team Captain Meetings - 1/14/2014
School district honors UHV with award - 11/27/2013