To promote and support a culture at the University of Houston-Victoria which builds compliance consciousness into the daily activities of University personnel and encourages employees to conduct University business with honesty and integrity.
- Promote standards, procedures and business practices that help ensure compliance with laws, regulations and university policy;
- Identify and assess external compliance and fraud related risks;
- Ensure that activities posing the greatest risks are properly managed by the appropriate individuals;
- Provide employees with the training necessary to understand the compliance and fraud issues relevant to their positions and their fiduciary responsibilities as state employees;
- Prevent fraud and reduce opportunities for fraud;
- Encourage employees to report suspected fraud or other matters of institutional non-compliance, providing avenues to do so confidentially without fear of retaliation;
- Provide positive assurances to executive officers, auditors and the Board of Regents of an effective and viable compliance and fraud prevention program.
Basics of Facebook and Twitter - 10/1/2014
Hispanic Film Night: "Cesar Chavez" - 10/1/2014
Campus Rosary Group - 10/2/2014
Saturday Book Break - 10/4/2014
UHV Soccer - 10/4/2014