Post-Baccalaureate Student Admission
To be eligible for admission under the postbaccalaureate classification in the undergraduate career, a student must have at least a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution but not be enrolled in a graduate program.
Postbaccalaureate students may not register for graduate courses unless admitted as temporary graduate students. Postbaccalaureate students intending to take any graduate courses should apply for graduate admission through ApplyTexas or if former UHV student they can log into their MyUHV and complete the Graduate Studies Form as a non degree seeking student.
A student must request an Update to Admissions Application for former UHV students to a future term if the student does not enroll for the term indicated on the original application. This form is located on the UHV website under Admissions forms.
What to Submit:
1. A completed application for postbaccalaureate admission. www.uhv.edu (Apply Now)
2. An official transcript showing the completion of the student’s most recent degree must be sent directly to
UH-Victoria from the institution conferring that degree.
3. A postbaccalaureate student seeking another undergraduate degree or teacher certification is required to
submit transcripts from all former institutions attended.
4. Although unofficial documents may be accepted for course registration purposes, official transcripts showing
the last semester/term of course work and degree earned must be received in the Office of Admissions by
the 12th day of classes during the fall and spring terms and by the 4th day of classes during the summer
5. Submit proof of English proficiency prior to approval for admissions.