Admissions & Records
Post-Baccalaureate Student Admission
To be eligible for admission under the postbaccalaureate classification in the undergraduate career, a student must have at least a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution but not be enrolled in a graduate program.
Postbaccalaureate students may not register for graduate courses unless admitted as temporary graduate students. Postbaccalaureate students intending to take any graduate courses should request “temporary graduate student” admission on their application.
A student must file a new application for a future term or request an update of the application to a future term if the student does not enroll for the term indicated on the original application.
What to Submit:
- A completed application for postbaccalaureate admission. www.uhv.edu (Apply Now)
- An official transcript showing the completion of the student’s most recent degree must be sent directly to UH-Victoria from the institution conferring that degree. each college attended, sent directly from the institution to UH-Victoria.
- A postbaccalaureate student seeking another undergraduate degree or teacher certification is required to submit transcripts from all former institutions attended.
- Although unofficial documents may be accepted for course registration purposes, official transcripts showing the last semester/term of course work and degree earned must be received in the Office of Admissions by the 12th day of classes during the fall and spring terms and by the 4th day of classes during the summer terms.
- Submit proof of English proficiency prior to approval for admissions.