Department of Student and Academic Services
University West, Suite 133
3007 N Ben Wilson, Victoria, Texas 77901
361.570-4369 or 361.570-4378
Career Services is the home of the Student Employment Center, a central location for students to find part-time jobs both on campus and off campus.
Career Services serves UHV students and alumni through various stages of career development. Services can be accessed online and include
- Career Guidance
- Online Job Search
- UHV's CareerLink! Students and alumni can post resumes, perform job searches, and register to attend Career Services events. Employers can post jobs, perform student searches to match students’ career interests with employers’ hiring needs. CareerLink provides automatic e-mail notification to students about job postings and enables students to apply for job online.
- Resume/Cover Letter review
- Career management and development through online workshops and links
Additional services offered
- Career Fairs
- Special Events such as Networking Receptions, Employer Panels, and more.
- Interview practice sessions
- Face-to-face consultations
Students and alumni can visit Career Services located on the first floor of University West, Room 133. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Phone number: 361-570-4369 or 361-570-4378.