UHV Quick Links

2011-2012 Catalog

Student Life & Services

Student Travel

Commencement | Housing | Identification Cards | Personal Counseling | Student Handbook | Student Health Insurance | Student Organizations | Student Travel

Texas Education Code, Section 51.949, as enacted by the 77th Legislature requires the regulation of certain types of student travel sponsored, supported or sanctioned by the university. UHS System Administrative Policy 03.E.08 establishes the system-wide policy for this type of travel. UHV policy on the applicable student travel can be found at http://www.uhv.edu/fin/policy/f/F-3.aspx

Students with Disabilities
Students with disabilities are encouraged to contact the Office of Student Activities & Services about any specific needs they may have. A Voyager CCD closed-circuit television, which magnifies images for the visually-impaired student, is available in the VC/UH-Victoria Library. The university attempts to create an accessible environment for all its students in Victoria and in the Houston area. Students who require special services because of a disability should contact the Coordinator of Student Services at the UHV campus by calling (361)-570-4287 or toll free at 1-877-970-4848 Ext: 4287.

Study Areas
In Victoria, there are individual and group study areas in the VC/UHV Library and in Jaguar Hall for students who reside there. A study area for the UH System at Sugar Land  is located in the library on the 2nd floor. Study areas at UH System at Cinco Ranch are located in the library and at the student lounge.