Division of Student Affairs
University North, Suite 214
3007 N Ben Wilson, Victoria, Texas 77901
361.570-4369 or 361.570-4378
Career Services is the home of the Student Employment Center, a central location for students to find part-time jobs (on campus and off campus), internships, and full-time jobs.
Career Services serves UHV students and alumni through various stages of career development. Services can be accessed online and include:
- Career Coaching and Guidance
- Online Job Search
- Resume/Cover Letter review
- Career Management and Development through Workshops and Online Programs
- Career Events
- Employer Information Sessions
- Practice Interviews
- Online Job Serch
- UHV’s CareerLink! Students and alumni can post resumes, perform job searches, and register to attend Career Services events. Employers can post jobs, perform student searches to match students’ career interests with employers’ hiring needs. CareerLink! provides automatic email notification to students about job postings and enables students to apply for jobs online.
Students and alumni can visit with Career Services staff located on the first floor of University North, Room 214. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Phone number: 361-570-4369 or 361-570-4378.