UHV Quick Links

2013-2014 Catalog

Student Life & Services

Identification Cards

Commencement | Housing | Identification Cards | Personal Counseling | Student Center | Student Conduct | Student Discount Program | Student Handbook | Student Health Insurance | Student Health Services | Student Lounges | Student Organizations | Student Government Association | Student Travel | Study Areas

Students living in UHV resident Halls are issued an identification (ID) card, aka the Paw Pass. This ID card provides access to many resources provided by and available through the university such as dining hall meals, building access at residence halls, use of library, and can be used for entrance and discounts (when applicable) to certain university events such as athletic events.

Students are responsible for maintaining a current ID card for the entire duration they are affiliated with the University of Houston-Victoria and are responsible for the safekeeping of their ID card. Replacement Paw Passes can be requested in the Student Billing and Card Services Office, located in the University West Building, room 113.

Nonresidential students can use their Jaguar Cards as ID cards unless they would like to have a Paw Pass. If a Paw Pass is desired, students can contact the Student Billing and Card Services Office to request one.

No one other than the student to whom the card is issued may use the ID card for any reason. The Paw Pass is the property of the University of Houston-Victoria and may be revoked at any time by the university.

For students at UH System at Cinco Ranch and University of Houston Sugar Land Campus, replacement ID cards may be requested at the Front Desk, and Picture IDs can be made in Suite GB 119. Replacement of a lost ID card is $5.00. The student ID card is used as a means of identification on and off campus. Anyone losing or finding an ID card should go to the lost and found located in Suite 107 of the University West Building on the Victoria campus, or the Academic Support Offices at the UH System at Cinco Ranch. Students at the University of Houston Sugar Land Campus should go to the Campus Security Office.