Career Services Manager – Eunice Mesa
Eunice Mesa is responsible for student and alumni relations for Career Services. Her primary job responsibilities include:
- Working with current students and alumni in search of part-time, full-time, and career-oriented employment.
- Providing career counseling and coaching by interpreting career assessment tools to help students identify occupations of interest; coordinating career exploration events designed to inform students about occupations.
- Facilitating and coordinating workshops and special events to inform students about effective job search techniques and strategies such as resume writing, preparing for the interview, networking, and more.
UHV students and alumni interested in receiving one-on-one services or to inquire about workshops or special events should contact Eunice via email or by phone at (361)570-4369.
Career Services Coordinator – Amy Hatmaker
Amy Hatmaker is responsible for employee and community relations for Career Services. Her primary job responsibilities include:
- Working with local, regional, and national employers to build relationships focused on promoting student employment opportunities before and after graduation
- Providing Career Services presentations to community groups and attending local and regional events to promote the benefits of employment of both current and UHV alumni
- Encouraging community members (especially UHV alumni) to consider the benefits of giving back to the university in terms of sponsoring internships and sharing their professional knowledge with our students
Employer and community groups interested in working with UHV Career Services to post employment opportunities, attend job fairs, and recruit on campus should contact Amy via email or by phone at (361) 570-4378.
Dates & Events
Saturday Book Break - 12/7/2013
Meet the Franchisor Forum - 12/10/2013
Customer Service - 12/12/2013
Quickbooks - 12/13/2013
ACS - Relay for Life - Team Captain Meetings - 1/14/2014
Outstanding business school graduates look to future - 12/05/2013