Coordinator – Eunice Mesa
Eunice Mesa is responsible for student and alumni relations for Career Services. Her primary job responsibilities include:
- Working with current students and alumni in search of part-time, full-time, and career-oriented employment.
- Providing career counseling and coaching by interpreting career assessment tools to help students identify occupations of interest; coordinating career exploration events designed to inform students about occupations.
- Facilitating and coordinating workshops and special events to inform students about effective job search techniques and strategies such as resume writing, preparing for the interview, networking, and more.
UHV students and alumni interested in receiving one-on-one services or to inquire about workshops or special events should contact Eunice via email or by phone at (361)570-4369.
Specialist – Amy Hatmaker
Amy Hatmaker is responsible for employee and community relations for Career Services. Her primary job responsibilities include:
- Working with networks throughout Victoria and the greater-Houston area to build relationships focused on promoting student employment opportunities both before and after their graduation from UHV
- Providing Career Services presentations to community groups and attending local events to promote the benefits of employment of both current and former UHV students
- Encouraging community members (especially UHV alumni) to consider the benefits of giving back to the university in terms of sponsoring internships and sharing their professional knowledge with our students
Employer and community groups interested in working with UHV Career Services to post employment opportunities, attend job fairs, and recruit on campus should contact Amy via email or by phone at (361) 570-4378.
3007 N. Ben Wilson
University West 133
Victoria, TX 77901
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
First Steps to Starting Your Business Victoria - 7/22/2014
Meeting VBEC - 7/24/2014
Business Plans Victoria - 7/30/2014
Veteran's Summit and Town Hall Meeting - 8/7/2014
Freshman Registration Day - 8/9/2014
Free SBDC workshop to cover basics of business law - 07/17/2014
UHV’s Ebner named conference SID of the Year - 07/17/2014