Campus Solutions – PeopleSoft and Development Services
PeopleSoft, also known as myUHV, is the primary system of record for the University of Houston-Victoria. It consists of several components (Human Resources, Finance, Campus Solutions) that manage the daily transactional data for students, faculty, and staff. Campus Solutions consists of several components that specifically manage student data: Student Records, Admissions, Financial Aid, Academic Advising, and Recruiting.
The PeopleSoft and Development Services team provides functional and technical support for the ‘student side’ of myUHV. Our responsibilities include business process analysis, third-party system integrations, end-user support, issue tracking, training, and testing. In addition to PeopleSoft we also support the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system as well as some in-house systems. All areas of the university rely on data and functionality in these systems to improve our students’ experience, meet federal and state guidelines, increase enrollment and retention, and maximize business process efficiencies.
What we do
- Provide queries/reports for student information/data requests.
- Resolve issues related to PeopleSoft and CRM (failed processes, system errors, data inconsistencies, etc.)
- Integrate PeopleSoft with third-party systems (Simple Campus Housing, CRM, Maxient, SPEEDE, JagSync, etc.)
- Develop, test, and maintain PeopleSoft modifications to increase departmental efficiency (advisor batch assignment, acknowledgement center, etc.)
- Develop in-house systems and applications (eForms, tuition calculators)
- Provide training, job aids, and other resources.
- Work with UHS campuses to manage system changes and upgrades.
Query, development, troubleshooting, and general support requests should be submitted using our online form. You must have access to submit the online request. To get access, email email@example.com