- Apply now: complete the Texas Common Application online. There is no application fee. There is no application deadline for domestic students (international students see applicable deadlines below).
Submit official transcripts of all previous college, graduate, and professional coursework to:University of Houston-Victoria
Office of Admissions
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
- If applying for admission with less than 12 semester hours of college credit (excluding dual credit), submit an official high school transcript to the address above that shows class rank, grade point average, and date of graduation.
- Apply for scholarships: complete the University of Houston-Victoria Scholarship Application, which will allow you to be considered for institutional scholarships and departmental initiatives.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, which will allow you to be considered for federal grants and loans.
If applying for graduate admission, register for the GMAT entrance exam.
GMAT scores of 450 or higher are required for full admission consideration. Students whose combined GMAT score and GPA meet the university admission index may be considered for conditional admission.
There is a separate GMAT Program Code for each program.
- Information on GMAT
- 30K-2W-88 - Strategic MBA and Fourth-Year Bridge Strategic MBA
- 30K-2W-02 - Global MBA and Fourth-Year Bridge Global MBA
- 30K-2W-37 - MS in Economic Development & Entrepreneurship
- International applicants should Review other application requirements.
- Please note the following application deadlines pertaining to international applicants:
- For fall admission consideration, students must submit all required documentation by June 1.
- For spring admission consideration, students must submit all required documentation by October 1.
- For summer admission consideration, students must submit all required documentation by March 1.
- Complete the English Proficiency Requirement (EPR). All test scores submitted must be less than 3 years old and must be sent directly to International Programs Office (IPO).