Appendix C24: Career Services Risk Analysis Profile
Major Departmental Tasks:
Career Services is a part of the Division of Student Affairs and provides career development and management information to students and alumni through face-to-face contact, its website, and databases.
• Providing career development information
• Coordinating networking between potential employers and students and alumni.
Tasks Considered Important (by end of first week):
1. Communicate with individuals and public about already scheduled events.
2. Contact CSO database technical support.
Tasks Considered Less Important (within 30 days):
1. Processing time sheets and vouchers
2. Resume scheduling of events
Minimal Emergency Personnel:
• Career Services Manager
Minimal Emergency Equipment Needs:
• Access to computer
General Impact Statement:
Because of its flexible nature, Career Services would be minimally affected by a business interruption. The only critical tasks are contacting individuals and groups that are scheduled for appointments and events and restoring access to databases.