Appendix C-28: Athletics Department Risk Analysis Profile
Revised: June 6, 2012
Major Departmental Functional Tasks: - Athletics
Tasks Considered Important: - Games and practices
Minimal Emergency Personnel: -Director of Athletics
Minimal Emergency Equipment/Supply Needs:
Computer, Web access, Cellular phones
General Impact Statement:
- Practice and games could be impacted if facilities were damaged due to a storm.
- Would need to determine severity of damage.
- Games and practices could be relocated if necessary and/or possible
- Need to submit forms to NAIA and other agencies as needed
- May need to make plans to provide shelter for underclassmen who cannot leave Victoria or make evacuation plans for those student athletes who do not have a means of transportation, for example but not limited to foreign students.