Skip to Main Content
Student Billing
University of Houston-Victoria
Rm. 113, University West
3007 N. Ben Wilson
Victoria, TX 77901

Phone: (361) 570-4833
Toll Free: (877) 970-4848 Ext. 4833
Fax: (361) 580-5522

Student Billing

Paw Pass

Example of a Paw Pass Card

The Paw Pass card is the official UHV Student ID and is used, if applicable to the student, for the following services at UHV:

  • Dining Privileges (residential students who have purchased a meal plan).
  • Access to the library and other library services.
  • Entrance into Jaguar Hall/Court (residential students only).
  • Entrance and discounts (if applicable) to certain university events such as athletic events.

To obtain or request a replacement Paw Pass card, please visit the Student Billing and Card Services, located in the University West Building, Room 113. Please bring a government issued ID (i.e. a Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, Student ID, etc.) when requesting a Paw Pass card.

If you have any questions regarding the Paw Pass Card you can contact the Student Billing and Card Services by calling (361) 570-4833, sending an email to, or visit us in person in the University West building, Room 113.