The Budget Department will provide accurate and timely information regarding the budget functions of the University of Houston-Victoria. The Budget Department assists in fulfilling the financial needs of the University and has a stewardship role in the University's financial resources. In this capacity, the primary duties of the budget department consist of the following:
- Assists the Budget Committee in the annual budget cycle.
- Prepares and implements the annual operating budget.
- Verifies approved budget to the financial and payroll systems and maintains the integrity of data throughout the year.
- Monitors departmental cost centers throughout the year.
- Reports to the Budget Committee throughout the year on the budgeted amount vs. actual spending.
- Prepares biennial Legislative Appropriations Request (LAR).
- Develops systems and procedures to assure uniform budget practices that adhere to the policies of the University, UH System, and the State of Texas.
Disney Movie Marathon - 1/30/2015
Jaguar Day Open House - 1/31/2015
FYS Team Meeting - 2/2/2015
Pop-N Mondays - 2/2/2015
5-on-5 Basketball League Week - 2/2/2015UHV Newswire
UHV students donate $3,320 to fight hunger - 1/29/2015