Breeze Meeting - Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Suggestions for UHV Breeze Participants
- Check to make sure you are using the correct meeting URL.
- Follow the instructions for logging in provided by your meeting host or presenter.
- After you login, your screen displays "This is a private meeting. Your request to enter has been sent to the presenter. Please wait for a response." This is normal for most meetings because the presenter has restricted access until the start of the meeting, at which time he or she will grant you access to enter the room.
- If you are experiencing internet connections problems, exit the meeting room (click the X to close the window) and re-enter the room.
- If you are on dialup, you will experience some latency in the transmission. Always make sure you set your connection speed (Meeting | My Connection Speed | Modem, DSL or LAN)
NOTE: This site refers to the product Acrobat Connect Professional--this is the same Breeze Meeting tools that we are using. Adobe recently announced they are changing the names of the Breeze products. More later on this change...
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 9/4/2014
UHV / American Book Review Reading Series - 9/4/2014
Volunteering Open House - 9/4/2014
Blood Drive - 9/10/2014
De Leon Symposium - 9/13/2014
Saturday Book Break - 9/13/2014
UHS student regent spends day at UHV - 08/22/2014