Breeze Meeting - Best Practices
Best Practices for Meeting Participants
- Test your computer readiness before entering a live meeting. Follow the instructions in the Computer Requirements link. You only need to do this once.
- Allow pop-ups for the Breeze server - meetonline.uhv.edu
- Set your screen resolution to 1024x768 for best results.
- When using a microphone, use a headset with microphone to minimize feedback noise from your speakers.
- Test your microphone and speakers before entering a meeting room.
Best Practice Articles for Meeting Presenters
[Presenter resources from Adobe]
Campus Closed from 12/24/14 - 1/2/15 - 12/24/2014
Museum of the Coastal Bend - Cattle Drive - 1/10/2015
Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday - 1/19/2015
Monthly Meeting of the Crossroads Astronomy Club - 1/19/2015UHV Newswire
Commission votes to re-affirm UHV's accreditation for 10 more years - Thu, 18 Dec 2014
UHV makes state list of most affordable online colleges - Thu, 18 Dec 2014
UHV students deliver Giving Tree donations to nonprofit groups - Thu, 18 Dec 2014
UHV/American Book Review releases spring 2015 series lineup - Fri, 12 Dec 2014