Breeze Meeting - Best Practices
Best Practices for Meeting Participants
- Test your computer readiness before entering a live meeting. Follow the instructions in the Computer Requirements link. You only need to do this once.
- Allow pop-ups for the Breeze server - meetonline.uhv.edu
- Set your screen resolution to 1024x768 for best results.
- When using a microphone, use a headset with microphone to minimize feedback noise from your speakers.
- Test your microphone and speakers before entering a meeting room.
Best Practice Articles for Meeting Presenters
[Presenter resources from Adobe]
Holiday - 11/28/2014
Holiday - 11/29/2014
The Giving Tree & Tree Trimming Event - 12/1/2014
Worlds AIDs Day Awareness - 12/1/2014
World AIDS Day: Ceremonial Balloon Release - 12/1/2014
Pop-N Mondays - 12/1/2014