Breeze Meeting - Best Practices
Best Practices for Meeting Participants
- Test your computer readiness before entering a live meeting. Follow the instructions in the Computer Requirements link. You only need to do this once.
- Allow pop-ups for the Breeze server - meetonline.uhv.edu
- Set your screen resolution to 1024x768 for best results.
- When using a microphone, use a headset with microphone to minimize feedback noise from your speakers.
- Test your microphone and speakers before entering a meeting room.
Best Practice Articles for Meeting Presenters
[Presenter resources from Adobe]
Faculty Deadline to Enter Grades for 8W1 - 10/22/2014
Living and Learning Community of Readers - 10/22/2014
VBEC Board meeting for the Victoria Community - 10/23/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 10/23/2014
Campus Rosary Group - 10/23/2014
UHV smashes fundraising record for second year - 10/16/2014