Paying Your Tuition
Methods for Payment
There are several ways you can pay charges due.
- You can mail your tuition and fees payment using a personal check, money order or cashier's check. If you want to pay using a personal check, money order, or cashier's check, mail your payment to the address below. Your check should be made payable to the University of Houston-Victoria. Please be sure to mail your payment so that it reaches the university on or by the due date(s).
University of Houston-Victoria
Room 115, University West
3007 N. Ben Wilson
Victoria, TX 77901-5731
You can verify your payment has been received by going to Payments in PeopleSoft.
- You can pay your tuition and fees in person at the Victoria campus's Student Billing and Card Services office (University West, room 114) using a personal check, money order, cashier's check, or cash. (Note, in-person payments are the only method to pay your tuition with cash.)
Please be sure to drop off your payment on or before the due date(s).
- You can pay online through PeopleSoft Self Service using a MasterCard, or Discover Card. Directions for paying online by credit card within PeopleSoft Self Service are available here.
- You can pay online through PeopleSoft Self Service using an e-check. An e-check is an electronic transfer of funds in which the money is taken from a bank account, often a checking or savings account. The account's routing number and account number are used to draw funds from the account. Directions for paying online by e-check within PeopleSoft Self Service are available here.
- You can pay your tuition via wire transfer. Your bank may charge a fee for this service. Contact the Bursar Office for information on conducting a wire transfer. The BursarOffice can by contacted by calling (361) 570-4833 or (361) 570-4827 or toll free at 1-877-970-4848 extension 4833 or 4827.
PAY TUITION ONLINE!