Author/Creation: Bernice Dobbins, 2003.
Other Formats: PDF 114KB
This worksheet is designed to help you organize your position for your persuasive/ argument essay. There are two parts to this worksheet: a Pro-Con table and a list of questions that will help you organize your thoughts. You can print this page or use your own paper to complete this worksheet.
Please down write the topic of your argument.
In the chart provided list pros/cons, advantages/ disadvantages, or good/bad points of your topic.
Please answer the questions to the fullest extent possible. Use complete sentences.
- What is the topic about?
- What different aspects or parts does my topic have?
- Which aspect(s) am I most interested in?
- Why is my topic important?
- Where do I stand in relation to this topic?
- What are the benefits of my argument?
- What are the disadvantages of my argument?
- Who am I persuading?
- What does the audience think about the topic? Where does my audience stand in relation to the topic?
- With what exactly do they agree? What do they oppose?
- What kind of proof do I have to present to my audience to make a convincing argument?
Fall Education Job Fair - 12/5/2013
Saturday Book Break - 12/7/2013
Meet the Franchisor Forum - 12/10/2013
Customer Service - 12/12/2013
Quickbooks - 12/13/2013
ACS - Relay for Life - Team Captain Meetings - 1/14/2014
School district honors UHV with award - 11/27/2013