Add commas only where needed.
- Not all artists who become famous have spent years studying.
- Anna Robertson Moses who was also known as Grandma Moses is considered the Grande Dame of U.S. art.
- Grandma Moses who started painting when she was seventy-six never had an art lesson.
- Her realistic and simple scenes depicting American rural life have been praised by critics and spectators alike.
- These colorful pictures which are called “primitives” are based on her early life in rural New York.
- She began to paint at a time when her arthritis made her pastime of embroidering too painful.
- This energetic woman who lived to be 101 continued to create works of wonder and charm until shortly before her death.
- Grandma Moses who painted without any formal training remains one of the twentieth century’s most famous primitive artists.
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Meet the Franchisor Forum - 12/10/2013
Customer Service - 12/12/2013
Quickbooks - 12/13/2013
ACS - Relay for Life - Team Captain Meetings - 1/14/2014
SABP Stakeholders Meeting - 1/16/2014
Outstanding business school graduates look to future - 12/05/2013