In the following exercise, correct the sentences that use colons incorrectly.
- Jack and Sarah ate: fish, pizza, milk, cookies and pasta.
- Dr. Frederick simply states: “the youth of today’s world is bombarded with more difficult and different problems that previous generations.”
- Maria Finelli’s theory on organized crime involves three main areas: drug trafficking, governmental fraud and tax evasion.
- This paper will discuss the problems with: area fisheries, fish markets and large fishing industries.
- The many symptoms of carsickness include: nausea, headaches, vomiting, dizziness, irrational thought processes and withdrawal.
- The many types of vocabulary terms for this class are:
- Technical, and
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Fall Education Job Fair - 12/5/2013
Saturday Book Break - 12/7/2013
Meet the Franchisor Forum - 12/10/2013
Customer Service - 12/12/2013
Quickbooks - 12/13/2013
ACS - Relay for Life - Team Captain Meetings - 1/14/2014
School district honors UHV with award - 11/27/2013