In the following exercise, correct the sentences that use colons incorrectly.
- Jack and Sarah ate: fish, pizza, milk, cookies and pasta.
- Dr. Frederick simply states: “the youth of today’s world is bombarded with more difficult and different problems that previous generations.”
- Maria Finelli’s theory on organized crime involves three main areas: drug trafficking, governmental fraud and tax evasion.
- This paper will discuss the problems with: area fisheries, fish markets and large fishing industries.
- The many symptoms of carsickness include: nausea, headaches, vomiting, dizziness, irrational thought processes and withdrawal.
- The many types of vocabulary terms for this class are:
- Technical, and
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Open House in Victoria - 5/23/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
LegalShield Lunch & Learn - 6/18/2013
UHV math professor teaches innovative lesson plans - 05/20/2013
UHV SBDC staff members earn global certifications - 05/17/2013
UHV student receives Salute to Nurses scholarship - 05/16/2013