Underline the verbal in each sentence and indicate whether it is a gerund (G), a participle (P) or an infinitive (I).
- Jennifer’s goal was to graduate from the University of Houston-Victoria.
- John’s favorite outdoor activity is skiing.
- Going on a cruise and climbing Mt. Rushmore were Rachel’s summer vacation plans.
- Dancing with the famous instructor, Dillon felt like a star.
- Animals dumped in the streets often become a menace.
- The girls love to swim at Julie’s house.
- Watching the birds is one of Mr. Martin’s hobbies.
- Janice, baking 10 cakes for the festival, accidentally burned one of them.
- Working out daily should be an essential part of American life.
- I have a book to return to the library.
Check your answers here. (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Saturday Book Break - 12/7/2013
Meet the Franchisor Forum - 12/10/2013
Customer Service - 12/12/2013
Quickbooks - 12/13/2013
ACS - Relay for Life - Team Captain Meetings - 1/14/2014
Outstanding business school graduates look to future - 12/05/2013