Underline the infinitives in each sentence.
- Clay goes to his grandmother’s house to eat homemade sweets.
- The purpose of the class was to teach children how to swim.
- The hostess asked Jill to refill the punch bowl.
- To clean the house seemed like an impossible task.
- Doris was asked to host the baby shower.
Check your answers here. (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Open House in Victoria - 5/23/2013
City Golf Championship Banquet - 5/25/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
UHV math professor teaches innovative lesson plans - 05/20/2013
UHV SBDC staff members earn global certifications - 05/17/2013
UHV student receives Salute to Nurses scholarship - 05/16/2013