Underline the participles or participial phrases in each sentence.
- Hurriedly fastening his backpack, Joe rushed off to school.
- The frozen fish was an easy meal for Jim to cook.
- Staring at the items on the sales rack, Jill could not make a quick decision.
- The car, damaged by the hailstorm, was taken to the body shop.
- The woman wearing the blue sweater is Jack’s mother.
Check your answers here. (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Grant Meeting - 5/22/2013
Open House in Victoria - 5/23/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
UHV math professor teaches innovative lesson plans - 05/20/2013
UHV SBDC staff members earn global certifications - 05/17/2013
UHV student receives Salute to Nurses scholarship - 05/16/2013