Most business correspondence attempts to get the reader to perform some sort of action. To write effective persuasive messages, follow the guidelines presented below:
- Analyze your readers, their needs, and their concerns.
- Overcome any objections your readers may have.
- Emphasize any possible reader benefits.
- Be honest and factual to gain credibility with your readers.
- Give your readers all the information they need to perform the action.
Saturday Book Break - 12/7/2013
Meet the Franchisor Forum - 12/10/2013
Customer Service - 12/12/2013
Quickbooks - 12/13/2013
ACS - Relay for Life - Team Captain Meetings - 1/14/2014
Outstanding business school graduates look to future - 12/05/2013