Most business correspondence attempts to get the reader to perform some sort of action. To write effective persuasive messages, follow the guidelines presented below:
- Analyze your readers, their needs, and their concerns.
- Overcome any objections your readers may have.
- Emphasize any possible reader benefits.
- Be honest and factual to gain credibility with your readers.
- Give your readers all the information they need to perform the action.
Open House in Victoria - 5/23/2013
City Golf Championship Banquet - 5/25/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
UHV math professor teaches innovative lesson plans - 05/20/2013
UHV SBDC staff members earn global certifications - 05/17/2013
UHV student receives Salute to Nurses scholarship - 05/16/2013