In the following exercise, underline or circle the appropriate verb.
- The oranges in your orchard (is, are) large this year.
- John, Sam, and Tom (eat, eats) with me every Sunday.
- A brick house with many windows (is, are) what the family wants.
- Mrs. Brown and her husband (wants, want) to move back to Houston.
- Everyone in the high school band (marches, march) to the same beat.
- One of the cats (has, have) six toes.
- The group (agrees, agree) to take action.
- The jury (has, have) gone separate ways.
- Neither the instructors nor the student (has, have) a problem with the schedule.
- John, as well as the Smiths, (believe, believes) the animal control laws apply to
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Open Gym Basketball - 3/3/2015
Student Worker Orientation - 3/3/2015
Jaguar Journey Leader Information Session - 3/3/2015
'90s Game and Cartoon Night - 3/3/2015
orientation meeting - 3/3/2015
FLSA Record-keeping and Compliance - 3/4/2015UHV Newswire