In the following exercise, underline or circle the appropriate verb.
- The oranges in your orchard (is, are) large this year.
- John, Sam, and Tom (eat, eats) with me every Sunday.
- A brick house with many windows (is, are) what the family wants.
- Mrs. Brown and her husband (wants, want) to move back to Houston.
- Everyone in the high school band (marches, march) to the same beat.
- One of the cats (has, have) six toes.
- The group (agrees, agree) to take action.
- The jury (has, have) gone separate ways.
- Neither the instructors nor the student (has, have) a problem with the schedule.
- John, as well as the Smiths, (believe, believes) the animal control laws apply to
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
1st Possible Disbursement Date - Fall 8 Wk 2 Session - 10/20/2014
Monthly Meeting of Crossroads Astronomy Club - 10/20/2014
Pumpkin-Palooza Presents: Comedian Noah Gardenswartz - 10/20/2014
Online Late Registration Opens 12:01 AM for 8W2 - 10/21/2014
Interpersonal Violence Training - 10/21/2014
OSHCON for Small Business - 10/21/2014
UHV smashes fundraising record for second year - 10/16/2014