In the exercise that follows, write an appropriate pronoun in the blanks provided in each sentence.
- The community must provide ________ citizens with an effective means to voice _________ concerns.
- Everyone must have the opportunity to give __________ opinion.
- Whenever Tillie and Onslo remember to close ___________ mouths, ______________ discover a whole new world of pleasing sounds.
- My sister and __________ husband just graduated from law school last week; _________ both left the school with __________ egos intact.
- Neither the coaches nor Billy believed __________ good luck in scoring the winning run on a passed ball.
- A police officer should be aware of ___________ power as an example: ____________ should always be conscious of ______________ conduct.
- Each of the three sisters decided _____________ must marry on __________ birthday.
- The old truck lost _________ bumper about three miles ago, about the same time the handle on the door fell off.
- Because my dad had to work on Saturday and my mother didn’t, ________ asked ___________ to mow the lawn.
- A student should take care of ____________ registration fees before the semester starts.
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Census Day 8W1 - 1/27/2015
Student Worker Orientation - 1/27/2015
Rotaract Organization Interest Meeting - 1/27/2015
Boosting Your Productivity with Excel - 1/28/2015
Hot Cocoa Connection - 1/28/2015UHV Newswire
UHV earns grant to study human-robot interaction - 1/22/2015
UHV Center for the Arts opens for spring classes - 1/22/2015