In the exercise that follows, write an appropriate pronoun in the blanks provided in each sentence.
- The community must provide ________ citizens with an effective means to voice _________ concerns.
- Everyone must have the opportunity to give __________ opinion.
- Whenever Tillie and Onslo remember to close ___________ mouths, ______________ discover a whole new world of pleasing sounds.
- My sister and __________ husband just graduated from law school last week; _________ both left the school with __________ egos intact.
- Neither the coaches nor Billy believed __________ good luck in scoring the winning run on a passed ball.
- A police officer should be aware of ___________ power as an example: ____________ should always be conscious of ______________ conduct.
- Each of the three sisters decided _____________ must marry on __________ birthday.
- The old truck lost _________ bumper about three miles ago, about the same time the handle on the door fell off.
- Because my dad had to work on Saturday and my mother didn’t, ________ asked ___________ to mow the lawn.
- A student should take care of ____________ registration fees before the semester starts.
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Degree Information Session - 9/17/2014
Access to Capital and the CDC/504 program - 9/18/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 9/19/2014
Grow Your Business Online - 9/19/2014
Basic Accounting for the Non-Accountant - 9/23/2014
UHV Degree information Session - 9/24/2014
Grow Your Business Online Beeville - 9/25/2014
New UHV Staff Council chair takes reins - 09/11/2014