If a sentence below contains a pronoun error, cross out the pronoun and correct the sentence.
- The movie Daddy Day Care didn’t live up to their potential.
- When a person meets up with controversy, he may decide not to pursue his line of argument.
- The jury took a long time deciding what it wanted for lunch.
- When students register for college, you should always try to do it on the first day.
- Measles and mumps cause their most serious problems in children under 13.
- Everyone wants to take his or her time in finishing the test.
- The board continued to ask for details; they wanted to make certain they made the right decision.
- Each of the programs has their issues with funding.
- When a student has a financial crisis, they should not forget the financial aid department.
- Either the girls or the boy will retain their right to advance to the state finals.
- The painter put his paintings up for sale on the street because he couldn’t find a gallery to show his work.
- A painter is sure to improve his chances of success if he puts his work in a gallery.
- When a loss of that magnitude occurs, you just want to cry.
- The congregation decided to call its new pastor.
- Tom and Mary want to try out their new swimming pool tomorrow.
- Everyone should attend to his or her own needs.
- Either the manager or the union will win their appeal in the court.
- None of the children should let go of his or her flag.
- The fire and the flood contributed in its own way to the closing of the town.
- Someone should try to find out about their grade before we all die of suspense.
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
VBEC Board meeting for the Victoria Community - 10/23/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 10/23/2014
Campus Rosary Group - 10/23/2014
UHV Degree Information Session - 10/23/2014
UHV smashes fundraising record for second year - 10/16/2014