Correct the following sentences by using the rules discussed in the Pronoun-Antecedent handout.
- Teachers should provide plenty of visual stimulation for their students; you should also provide mental stimulation.
- Ellen or Jane ran their car into the ditch.
- Chase, Daniel, and Hunter purchased his tickets early.
- That skater almost broke their leg.
- Either Jamie or Joseph will sign their contract with the league.
- The members of the organization are going to drive his/her cars to the banquet.
- A nurse should have their stethoscope handy during routine calls.
- A psychologist should suggest that their client seek help for depression.
- Everyone has his best way of approaching a situation.
- Baby powder will stick to a child's bottom if he is not dry when you put it on him.
- That musician's interpretation of the tune shows their training in jazz.
- They are the parent who wants to contribute their money to the charity drive.
- The company will explain their benefits package tomorrow.
- A taxpayer should pay their taxes before the end of February.
- An engineer will study his books to find the correct theory.
- Each of the candidates discussed his values and perceptions.
- You should place the magnolia in a vase before they dry out.
- The elevator fell off their cables.
- Taking pictures of babies is fun if he's cooperative.
- She promised to have the flowers delivered on time because our company spent their entire budget at her store.
- The audience lowers their voices when the soprano arrives.
- The speakers wouldn't work after its wiring sparked.
- Each of the three men had their coat on backward.
- The organization filed for bankruptcy when their stock fell below ten dollars.
- A woman chooses to make a statement about their appearance through the clothes they
choose to wear.
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Women's Soccer @ St. Thomas - Houston - 10/25/2014
Payment Deadline at 11:59 PM for 8W2 - 10/26/2014
60th Percentage Point - Fall Regular Term - 10/27/2014
Census Day 8W2 - 10/27/2014
Students Dropped for Non-Payment for Spring 8W2 - 10/27/2014