Correct the following sentences by using the rules discussed.
- She saw the film Pulp fiction during the holidays.
- Two days ago, the Accountant reviewed the budget.
- Danny read matthew, luke, and john from the bible.
- We need to meet with professor Jones to discuss the final exam.
- Her donations to St. jude children's research have helped significantly.
- Her accent definitely indicates that she's from the south.
- Next year, the president will offer a new directive.
- That exit is three blocks East of the store.
- Tell dad that it's time to eat.
- We plan to travel during the memorial day weekend.
- He works as advisor to secretary of state.
- My english courses are not going as well as my studies in History.
- That river flows through the ozark mountains.
- I intend to sign up for a course in Communications next year.
- The koran discusses many issues related to the bible.
- Professor Davis' philosophy 4301 course will study 19th century philosophical thought.
- By the light of my father's smile, Alice Walker's most recent novel, discusses father/daughter relationships.
- We should be open on columbus day.
- My Mother will attend the fiesta on Friday.
- The American civil liberties union serves as a watchdog for injustices against human rights.
- Gwen won't attend professor Boykin's class on Friday because she is going out of town for the weekend.
- He grew up in the rocky mountains, but he soon migrated to the west.
- Place the sundial so that its shadow is facing East.
- Shakespeare in love should do well at the academy awards.
- He opposes any position that the national organization for women supports.
View the answers to this exercise (A new window will open; close the window to return to this exercise.)
Degree Information Session - 9/17/2014
Access to Capital and the CDC/504 program - 9/18/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 9/19/2014
Grow Your Business Online - 9/19/2014
Basic Accounting for the Non-Accountant - 9/23/2014
UHV Degree information Session - 9/24/2014
Grow Your Business Online Beeville - 9/25/2014
New UHV Staff Council chair takes reins - 09/11/2014