(1) Promote an atmosphere of cohesiveness and cooperation staff;
(2) Promote recognition of the staff as an integral part of the institution;
(3) Provide a forum for any staff member to openly discuss any matter associated with the university;
(4) Provide the staff a collective voice in university matters affecting staff activities and staff welfare; and
(5) Serve as an advisory body to the University’s President.
The Staff Council shall:
- Nominate staff members to serve on university-wide committees.
- Appoint standing and/or ad hoc committees as determined by a majority of the Executive Board.
- Prepare and submit position papers to the University President on staff concerns as determined by a majority of the Executive Board.
- Meet regularly to promote communications among its members.
- Address issues affecting the activities and welfare of the membership.
The Staff Council shall be a University of Houston-Victoria (all sites) organization under its own constitution.
1st Possible Disbursement Date - Fall 8 Wk 2 Session - 10/20/2014
Monthly Meeting of Crossroads Astronomy Club - 10/20/2014
Pumpkin-Palooza Presents: Comedian Noah Gardenswartz - 10/20/2014
Online Late Registration Opens 12:01 AM for 8W2 - 10/21/2014
Interpersonal Violence Training - 10/21/2014
OSHCON for Small Business - 10/21/2014
UHV smashes fundraising record for second year - 10/16/2014