Office of the Provost
Financial Aid Oversight Committee
- Establish University policy on matters related to institutional scholarships, such as evaluating scholarship award amounts, scholarship application processing, etc.
- Establish scholarship program objectives consistent with the University strategic plan.
- Review scholarship criteria and awards consistent with donor requests.
- Review and provide oversight of the selection of scholarship recipients.
- Designate funding for scholarship initiative requests for the Institutional Scholarship funds.
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Carolyn Mallory, Chair, Financial Aid Director (non-voting)
- Zoeann Byerly, Financial Aid Specialist (non-voting)
- Jay Lambert, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
- Ricardo Teixeira, Assistant Professor, Faculty Representative, School of Arts and Sciences
- Joseph Ben-Ur, Professor, Faculty Representative, School of Business Administration
- Greg Rutzen, Associate Vice President for University Advancement
- Denee Thomas, Senior Director of Enrollment Management & Retention